Workshop Dog Photography & Photoshop
• 19 & 20 October
• Location : Nova Scotia , Canada
We are happy to invite you for a 2-days Workshop with Dog Portrait and Action Photography in Nova Scotia,Canada on the 19th & 20th October in 2019.
The workshop will be hosted by Tanya Shields of Tanya Shields Equine Photography.
First day 19 October 2019
- Bring your camera gear with you.
- Dog Behavior
- Owners and Dogs
- Dealing with natural light
- The magic moment
- How to find the right place for a Photoshoot
- Different shooting techniques , Portrait and Action
- How to get the best images straight out of the camera
- Shooting time in a beautiful forest with amazing dog models
- Individual analysis of each one during the shooting
Second day 20 October 2019
- Bring your pc/notebook
- Discuss the photo's we made the day before
- Editing the photo of the dog in photoshop
- Individual analysis of each one during the process
- I will show you my complete workflow how I edit my images on a big screen.
- End of the Workshop with the awarding of certificate
What do you need to attend this Workshop?
- a camera and of course your lenses for example 70-200mm 2.8 or a Prime
- basic knowlegde of aperture, ISO and shutterspeed (being able to use your camera in manual mode)
non-refundable deposit is required to secure your participation.
Do you want to recieve more information about this event please contact :
Tanya Shields • firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica van der Maden • email@example.com