Workshop Dog Photography - Lightroom & Photoshop
• 24 & 25 April 2020
• Location : Charlotte ( USA )
We are happy to invite you for a 2-days Workshop with Dog Portrait - Lightroom & Photoshop in Charlotte on the 24th & 25th of April in 2020.
The workshop will be hosted by Nicole Begley of www.nicolebegleyphotography.com
First day 24 April 2020
- Bring your camera gear with you.
- Dog Behavior
- Owners and Dogs
- Dealing with natural light
- The magic moment
- How to find the right place for a Photoshoot
- Different shooting techniques
- How to get the best images straight out of the camera
- Shooting time in a beautiful forest with amazing dog models
- Individual analysis of each one during the shooting
Second day 25 April 2020
- Bring your pc/notebook
- Discuss the photo's we made the day before
- Editing the photo of the dog in Lightroom & photoshop
- Individual analysis of each one during the process
- I will show you my complete workflow how I edit my images on a big screen .
- End of the Workshop with the awarding of certificate
What do you need to attend this Workshop?
- a camera and of course your lenses for example 70-200mm 2.8 or a Prime ( 24mm - 35mm - 50mm - 85mm - 105mm - 135mm )
- basic knowlegde of aperture, ISO and shutterspeed (being able to use your camera in manual mode)
- Computer or Laptop with Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or Adobe CC
non-refundable deposit is required to secure your participation.
Do you want to recieve more information about this event please contact :
Nicole Begley • firstname.lastname@example.org or
Monica van der Maden • email@example.com